Escape the undead and party in paradise aboard the beautiful Norwegian Pearl! You’re invited to set sail on the 3rd Walker Stalker Cruise from New Orleans to Cozumel, Mexico January 26-30, 2018, a 4-day adventure at sea full of celebrity panels, Q&A’s, music, theme nights and more featuring Robert Kirkman (Creator of The Walking Dead), Norman Reedus (Daryl), Lauren Cohan (Maggie), Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Negan), & more stars from your favorite show. All who arrive, high-five. Laissez les bons temps rouler!
In addition to admission to all cruise panels, activities, & shows, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Port of New Orleans to Cozumel, Mexico.
- All meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl's amenities such as: casino, health and fitness center, full-size sports court, video arcade, and more.
- Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($235.00 per person).
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
Not included are:
- Gratuities (vary from $13.99-$16.99 per person, per day based on cabin selection as shown here.)
- Photograph & Autograph sessions with Celebrity Guests.
- Alcoholic beverages. (Learn more about the various alcohol packages available for purchase along with onboard beverage savings just for Walker Stalker Cruise 2018 guests.)
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, a packages are available for a low price.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- $7.95 Room Service Convenience charge.
- Any meals, events or tours in the port.
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels - see our Hotels page for details.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
Stateroom Selection: During booking you will select your desired stateroom category and occupancy, so check out the pricing page. You will select your exact room assignment, so also check out the Norwegian Pearl’s deck plans.
Sixthman Usernames: You'll need to login with (or create) a Sixthman Username to book. If you've traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the Walker Stalker Cruise 2018 Pre-Sale you have a username. Recover forgotten login credentials here, or contact us or try our live chat for immediate assistance. If you or a guest needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking.
Guest Permissions: If you were a Lead Passenger on a prior event and are sailing with the same guests, your guests will be in a dropdown list for you to add to your stateroom. If you're sailing with someone who has a Sixthman Username but has NOT sailed with you previously, have your guests login to their Sixthman profile and add your username to their 'Approved Lead Passengers' list in the 'Guest Permissions' section. They'll then be on the dropdown list for you while booking.
Naming Guests: You can add your guests later but fees may apply. See "Can I make changes to my reservation?" here for more details. You are obligated for the full cruise fare of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process even if you do not add guests to fill your entire stateroom. If you wish to add guests beyond the capacity of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process you may do so based on availability for the additional cruise fare associated with the transaction.
Credit Card Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are all accepted. If you are paying with multiple credit cards, you will need all of the credit card numbers (with expiration date and card verification number) as well as the name and billing address for each card.
2017 & 2016 Walker Stalker Cruise alumni are automatically registered for the pre-sale and should have received their Earliest Booking Time on June 14th.
Getting involved in the pre-sale is easy! Register at walkerstalkercruise.com/presale.
Registering for the pre-sale is like virtually saying "I've got to be on this ship!" Those who register by July 13th will be emailed an earliest booking time on July 14th. You can book a cabin at or after your Earliest Booking Time, before we go on sale to the general public.
Please Note: Being a part of the pre-sale does not guarantee that cabins will be left for purchase when it’s your time to book.
After you sign up for the pre-sale you will receive your pre-sale information via email. It will include an Earliest Booking Time. At or after your Earliest Booking Time, go to walkerstalkercruise.com/booknow. Once you sign in your Earliest Booking Time will be verified and you'll be able to begin the booking process. You can also call us at 877-379-9180 to book over the phone.
PLEASE NOTE! Lead Passengers, if your guest needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking. If your guest has a Sixthman Username, have them add you as an Approved Lead Passenger in their account. You'll then see your guest in Your Authorized Guests list and you'll be able to add them as a guest in your cabin while booking!
Anyone who has traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the Walker Stalker Cruise 2018 Pre-Sale has a username and will not need to create one. For forgotten login credentials, recover them here; you can also contact us and we will be happy to look them up for you (try our live chat feature or contact us).
Please Note: Being a part of the pre-sale does not guarantee that cabins will be left for purchase when it’s your time to book. Earliest Booking Times are attached to a single Sixthman username and are non-transferable.
If you sailed on Walker Stalker Cruise 2017 or 2016, you are automatically included in the pre-sale. 2017 alumni will be the first group to book, followed by the 2016 alumni group. Both groups should have automatically received an Earliest Booking Time on June 14th. To view your Earliest Booking Time, please login to your account.
Anyone who did not sail on Walker Stalker Cruise 2017 or in 2016, should register for the pre-sale by July 13th and will receive an Earliest Booking Time on July 14th.
Once the pre-sale ends, the general public will be able to book.
Please Note: Being a part of the pre-sale does not guarantee that cabins will be left for purchase when it’s your time to book. Earliest Booking Times will be spread throughout several days so that we may provide you the best possible guest service experience as you make your reservation. Should the ship become full before we get to your booking time you will be invited to join the waiting list.
To let someone add you to their reservation, you'll need to have a Sixthman Username and add your lead passenger to Your Approved Lead Passengers list. Create a Sixthman profile here, or login to your existing profile. Then, in the Guest Permissions section, click the "Add New Lead Passenger" button and enter your lead passenger's username. Once you save it, they'll appear in Your Approved Lead Passengers list. You're all set, the lead passenger can now add you as a guest in their stateroom!
Sixthman offers you a leading travel insurance plan through our partnership with Travel Insured International. Travel Insured specializes in providing quality coverage and superior customer care and claim service to our Sixthman guests. When you add our plan to your trip, you protect yourself from your policy's effective date through your return home. Your prepaid trip costs are protected against Trip Cancellation or Interruption due to an unforeseen accident or illness to you, your traveling companion or a family member. You also receive Emergency Medical Protection, Baggage Protection, Travel Accident Protection and Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance available 24/7 during your trip.
Remember that sometimes unwelcome events occur to disrupt great trips:
- You are protected, up to full trip cost, if bad weather causes your common carrier to cease operating for 24 hours or more.
- Illness or injury to you or a traveling companion or immediate family member causing you to cancel or interrupt your trip.
- Missed Connection coverage can pay your expenses (up to $500) to rejoin the cruise or tour when you miss the departure due to a three-hour or more flight delay.
- Emergency Medical Expense covers you if you need treatment in a foreign hospital for a sudden illness or accident. We guarantee your admission!
- Trip Cancellation can cover terrorist events, a job layoff (if employed for 1 or more year) or jury duty.*
- Assistance will be there if you lose medications or a passport, or need help canceling lost credit cards.
This coverage must be purchased before your final payment due date. Coverage for all benefits except trip cancellation will begin on the departure date. The trip cancellation benefit will begin at 12:01 AM on the day after Travel Insured receives your application. For pre-existing conditions to be covered you need to purchase Insurance within 21 days of your deposit (other restrictions apply).
Travel Insured also offers Cancel For Any Reason 50% Protection. The Cancel for Any Reason option is only available when specifically requested on the original application and the appropriate premium has been paid. The Cancel For Any Reason benefit must be purchased within 21 days of your initial trip deposit. This benefit allows the insured to receive a refund of up to 50% of covered trip costs on reservations cancelled up to 48 hours prior to departure for any reason outside of the covered circumstances.
This is a summary only containing highlights of the plan. Download an Insurance PDF for complete terms, conditions and exclusions that apply. Please Note: Residents of Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Texas and Washington have separate Certificates of Insurance in compliance with state requirements.
We know you might have questions about what is and is not covered so we encourage you to read the Insurance PDF or call Travel Insured at 1-866-684-0218 and specify you are calling about Sixthman Travel Protection.
Enroll in automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we'll calculate an even monthly payment plan and you'll choose the day of the month you want your payments to be processed. It's that easy! Be sure to read the Automatic Billing FAQs for the answers to all your questions.
ALL DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. If you wish to protect your investment, we strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. We've teamed up with Travel Insured to offer two levels of insurance: a standard insurance policy and a 50% Cancel for Any Reason add-on policy.
- Travel Insured's standard policy will reimburse cancellations at 100% of monies paid for covered cancellation reasons.*
- Travel Insured's Cancel For Any Reason add-on policy will reimburse up to 50% of monies paid when cancelling for any reason not covered by the standard policy when cancelled at least 48 hours prior to sailing.*
*To review both insurance coverage policy details, please click here. If you have cruise insurance and need to cancel for a covered condition, you can make a claim with Travel Insured to recover any lost payments.
See the Ticketing Contract for full details.
Each guest needs a Sixthman Username to create, manage, or be added to a reservation. Click here to create your Sixthman Username.
If you have traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the Walker Stalker Cruise 2018 Pre-Sale, you have a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your username, you can recover it here. You can also contact us and we will be happy to look it up for you (try our live chat feature or call us at 877-379-9180).
Use your Sixthman Username to login throughout the year to update your personal information, make payments, add guests, or make changes to your reservation. To manage your reservation, sign in using your Sixthman Username here.
Walker Stalker Cruise 2018 is run “convention style,” with multiple autograph sessions, photo ops, activities, & panels going on simultaneously. All of the activities, panels and concerts are general admission, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish! Photo Ops & Autograph Sessions have assigned times.