The Price of Your Stateroom Includes
Round Trip Cruise
From Port of Miami to Port of Miami to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas.
All celebrity guest panels and shows are general admission, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish!
There is a full buffet, formal dining rooms, and casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day.
Such as: tea, juices, coffee.
Pool and Hot Tubs
Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
Norwegian Pearl's Amenities
Such as: casino, health and fitness center, full-size sports court, video arcade, and more.
Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
Taxes and Fees
Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($225.00 per person).
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
- Photos and/or autographs with celebrity guests. View details details about how to purchase these opportunities.
- Gratuities (vary from $13.50-$15.50 per person, per day based on cabin selection as shown here.)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, a package is available for a low price which gets you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- $7.95 Room Service Convenience charge.
- Any events or tours in the port.
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels - see our Hotels page for details.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).